Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rainy Day Fun

We had some fun with vanilla pudding and a little food coloring today. I thought I'd share the difference between my two girls' reactions!

Before...Tiny One was in a pouty mood!


Munchkin makes one little line and is very excited, but the first thing out of her mouth is, "can I have a wash cloth please?" Tiny one is demonstrating why we use EDIBLE finger paints! :o)


Tiny One gets into it with both fists (and her face) - Munchkin uses one little finger (and asks mom for help, because it's just too messy and hard to make a "perfect" picture w/ finger paints!).



Still concerned about the messy aspect! / Very much UN-PHASED, and actually quite excited about the messy aspect!

Here's a few other random pics...

Self portraits.


Who needs a leotard under a tutu? / Tupperware cabinets are always exciting!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Brillaint idea, the vanilla pudding! I am going to have to try that soon!