Thursday, February 04, 2010

7 weeks and growin' strong!

Another week has come and gone. Our little guy is growing like a weed. He goes in phases of sleeping well, then not so much! His head is getting much stronger, although he's still not much of a fan of flat-on-the-floor tummy time. He's been cooing and talking SO MUCH and it's just the most precious sound in the world! His whole little face lights up when he smiles. He's starting to have a lot more awake time each day which is fun and slightly more challenging when it comes to getting other things done. :o) Wouldn't change it for the world though!
Here are some pics from our week:

Look at those chins! :o)

Hats...


Hair...


Sweet conversations.

This is what happens sometimes when 3-year-olds who STILL NEED A NAP, don't take one.

Squeaky clean.
You can always tell when he's just had a bath, because his hair still sticks up unless it has just been washed.

Morning snuggles.

He liked the Bumbo chair.
Too bad I took the pic at night and it's all shadowy.

Precious guy!!!
He's starting to look so big. :o(

I knew Munchkin had been taking a few pictures of her brother this morning, but had to laugh out loud when I loaded them on the computer and found this. I think the camera must have been on our "half wall," because it came out so clear.
She's hilarious, and I hate how big she looks here. Such a big girl these days. She really has matured a lot in the past 6 months. I need to do a separate post some time.

He mostly enjoys bath time now.

Sweet big sister love.

Munchkin made me a "school page" today. She made a little box for me to write my name and drew this dot-to-dot house and road.
Just to clarify the house is on stilts and that's water underneath it.

A duck and Sleeping Beauty joined us for school today.


Masks.
I snuck this pic as they were giggling at themselves in the mirror.
All bundled in the sling.
Have I mentioned how I could just eat the little guy up?!? Oh, I love him!!!

He sat all by himself so well for a few minutes in the Bumbo!

Random side note, I forgot to mention a few things about T. in past weeks, so I'm just going to post them here for my future reference:
1. Your little "goopy eye" finally cleared up at exactly 5 weeks.
2. I had cut dairy out of my diet to try and help with your reflux and "diaper" issues, but you didn't start to really improve until I took out chocolate. :o( (Duh! Milk is like the second ingredient in most chocolate products.)

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

I could just gobble up that sweet baby!